ReaXium Back to School tips
For this back-to-school season, we have some tips for you and your children:
- If your child is starting a new school this year, take a tour of the building together before you start. Getting to know the place can help ease your child's nerves on the first day of school.
- Establish a special place at home to do homework without distractions. Show interest and praise your child's work to show that education is a priority in your home.
- Make sure your child has all the supplies he or she needs to feel comfortable in school.
- If you can, arrange a casual meeting with the teacher before school starts so your child can see a familiar face on the first day of school.
- Studies show that children who eat a nutritious breakfast function better. Go for it!
- Start getting your children ready for back-to-school by regulating their waking hours. It won't be easy but it will help keep them from falling asleep at their desk for the first few days.
- Remember the importance of school attendance and turn to solutions like ReaXium School Bus and ReaXium School and Classroom Attendance for great accomplishments this year.